10x Goals Accelerator™
Goal setting and execution strategies to level up your performance.
Purpose: This training course is for former “master procrastinators” seeking to level up their performance in all aspects of life by implementing proven goal setting and execution strategies.
Backstory: It was 2011 and 3 years had passed since co-founding my own investment management firm, Alliance Wealth Management, and my popular personal finance blog, GoodFinancialCents.com.
Financially, I was making more money than I thought possible. My wife and I had recently built the house of our dreams while expecting our 3rd son.
We had everything we could have ever imagined and, despite all of that, it felt like something was missing.
There were certain parts of my day I absolutely loved, but there were other parts that I dreaded.
My energy levels weren’t the same and the enthusiasm I once had for growing my business was waning.
I almost felt like something was wrong with me.. “What happened to the super motivated guy I used to be?”
Through an online acquaintance I was introduced to a business coaching program that completely transformed how I approach all aspects of my life: personally and professionally.
I invested over $42,500 in that coaching program over a 5 year period followed by another 1-year coaching program that expanded on those principles for a cool $25,000.
And that doesn’t include all the various mastermind groups and mentors along the way that helped fine tune everything I was doing for maximum output.
The results have been nothing short of amazing.
How amazing? Well, let’s 1st look at where I was before I implemented what I learned.
- My gross income was around $250,000 per year - YEAH! :-) but I wasn’t excited about what I was doing - BOO! :-(
- I literally rolled out of bed at the very last minute each day before work.
- We took the typical 1 week summer vacation each year and I hardly took off any other days of the week unless it was an emergency.
- I didn’t have a clear sense of purpose and felt like each day I was “going through the motions”.
- Each year I complete my New Year’s Resolutions but would forget what they were by the 2nd week in January.
As you can see, my life didn’t suck. Far from it! But I knew I was missing something and I was determined to figure it out.
I began implementing the new goal setting techniques I learned in the later part of 2011. This is what my life looked like 3 years later:
- My gross income nearly tripled to $700,000. #whoa
- Making that much more money was awesome but the best part is I was excited about what I was working on.
- I started waking up 5-6am and started off each day with a clear purpose. I was PUMPED to get my day going.
- I founded my very own wealth management firm AND published my 1st book. Soldier of Finance. I also freed up more time to finally launch my YouTube channel and podcast I kept talking about.
- I began taking off more days out of the office for spontaneous day trips with the family. This eventually led to a 2 week RV trip to the Grand Canyon - still one of our best family trips ever!
I don’t say all of this as a mad flex to make me feel better, but to show you how I’ve figured out how to make more money, spend more quality time with my family, while constantly being energized to take on the next BIG goal.
I constantly get emails and messages from others wondering how I manage it all - Wife, 4 kids, 2 puppies, multiple businesses - and do so without getting burned out. Maybe you’ve sent me one of these message. :)
This resource will cut years off your learning curve and allow you to fast forward on achieving your short-term and long-term goals.
These are literally the exact strategies and principles I have used to make more money while working less.
This course is a no-brainer for you if you want to….
- Feel more energized about your day
- Have greater confidence in what you are working on
- Get more of your priorities done in half the time
The bottom line is if you are serious about setting and achieving your goals through time-tested strategies, this is for you.
This is the first time I've ever shared these tools and strategies with the public.
But I continue to see people struggle with achieving what they want out of life and I knew the time had come to share what has impacted my life so much.
Because we're in the early stages of putting together material we will have a private test group that will go through material first and help shape what is all covered in the course.
The good news is because it's a test group you'll get in at a lower price than we'll ever offer it to the public the bad news is there will be a limited number of spots available in the beginning.
The Early Bird Special
As an early bird member you will get…
- Access to the entire course before anyone else
- Exclusive input and feedback into the material being created for the course
- Live Q&A’s with me about the course content
- Lifetime access to any upgrades to the course
Here is what your course will include……
- Access to the entire 10x goals accelerator course
- Tentatively planned 4 modules with 15+ video lessons and handouts (I say “tentative” because your feedback will influence that :)
- List of all my tools and systems I use to implement my goal setting strategies
- 24/7 access to all the course material
- Private group to connect with other members
Since you will be an early adopter in the course you will have a 24/7 lifetime access to every resource we ever include in the course.
Jeff Rose is an entrepreneur disguised as a certified financial planner, author and blogger and founder of the Wealth Hacker™ movement.
He has over 16 years experience in the financial services industry and is current CEO of Alliance Wealth Management. An Iraqi combat veteran, Rose served in the Army National Guard for nine years, including a 17-month deployment to Iraq in 2005.
He escaped a path of financial destruction from dropping out of college with over $30,000 of student loan and credit card debt to become a self-made millionaire. His mission is help future generations achieve financial freedom at an accelerated pace by adopting new Wealth Hacker™ money principles money principles.
His work has been featured in Business Insider, USA Today, Inc. and he currently contributes to Forbes, CNBC, and Entrepreneur.
In his free time, Rose loves hanging out with his family, tortures himself with CrossFit inspired workouts and daydreams frequently when he can chow down on an In-N-Out Burger again.